Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's So Fluffy!

When the movie 'Despicable Me' came out, we took the kids to see it.  One memorable character, Agnes, the youngest little girl, had a Unicorn that was destroyed, and her replacement was HUGE and FLUFFY!  If you've seen the movie, you know the scene that inspired me to knit this Unicorn...if not, trust me, it's a super-cute split second, just look at that face!!


So, I picked up my needles and started to knit a Unicorn for my daughter, Isobel.  The pattern is from Dream Toys by Claire Garland and I knit it in the round, using the Magic Loop method, to save on all that fiddly sewing at the end.  

The project languished for a while, but on my annual girly knitting retreat, I managed to polish it off and hand it over to one very excited 2 year old! How long it will stay white, is any ones guess, but at least it's being loved to death right now.




2 comments:

  1. so sweet! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous !

    LOL.. on how long it will stay white at least you have a photo ..good luck ! ahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete