Monday, June 6, 2011

A long weekend, fun runs and caramel popcorn....

It was a long weekend here in Perth, and with four kids long weekends have the potential to be knackering! Fortunately we managed to find a balance between relaxing together at home and running some energy off the kids.

I finished a hat for Izzy out of some early (dodgy) handspun that she chose and although it's on the big side, she loves it!





Today we had a local fun run (not sure how those two words go together, but that's just me). Boys ran ahead and the girls trailed behind, I felt we needed energy after all that movement so I made some delicious caramel popcorn when we got home (courtesy of Donna Hay!)




Tonight I shall sleep well and look forward to work tomorrow! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. As I'm still reading your fab blog .D ..I shall say that yarn of yours could not have been so dodgy cause the hat looks real cute! ..could do with some of that popcorn right about now...lol

    ReplyDelete